Tuesday, July 27, 2010

All new start

So new school, new town, and a new start at this whole college thing. But I feel like I'm getting it right this time around. I stopped writing a while back, but now I feel like I should continue. This time it's just me. Minnie.
So week 3 of the Art Institute has begun. Photography program.
Week 3, Day 2.
I stayed up until 1am last night finishing my projects due today. The best part? I'm sick. Sitting in a four hour class while snot falls out of your nose isn't fun. I lied about the best part though...I think the highlight of my day was when I cut my toe on my desk. Cut is being moderate. It's more like completely ripped open the side of my toe. I bled through three rags before it slowed. I also realized that my Mary Poppins purse is lacking band-aids. Now it's a beautiful black and red puff ball that sorta resembles a toe.
So now I'm sitting in my computer applications class that seriously teaches us how to click a mouse. See why I'm on here? I really want to start posting up my photography to see how people like it. I might try Flickr for that. We'll see.

Anyways, professor is starting to look this way more often. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment