Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The Genius of One Day at a Time

Woke up to alarm shrieking. Hit the snooze three times. Barely got ready in time for class. Ran to class. Class started late anyways. Tried to study for a test during the lecture. Fell asleep during the lecture. Went to english class. Professor reminded us of an essay due in two days. Haven't even started. In fact, haven't even picked a topic. Starting freaking out about my test. Friend told me she'd buy me ribs from Chili's if I passed. Chocolate if I failed. Got tutoring for important test. Freaked out and cried in the bathroom. Took important test. Passed.
Smiled kindly at the lady at the desk. Cheered when I got out of sight. Barely made it to statistics class. Got a call after five minutes from the roomie. Told me she had her eyes dilated and needed a ride home from the clinic so she didn't crash, and ultimately, die. Realized my truck had a flat tire. Called a friend to pick the roomie up. Friend from class told me everyone thought I was doing a drug deal for running out of class on the phone.
Ate lunch. Roomie told me that the stuff to fix my flat was in her car. At the clinic. Decided to pick up roomie's car right then. Lost my phone. Found it in the lunchroom. Was dropped off and drove car home. Dropped roomie off at the other end of campus so she didn't miss an exam. Missed my french class. Trudged up to the room.
Have to go fix car. Have to start essay. Have to go to statistic's tutoring. Have to write a french outline.

And it's only one pm.

~M&M

No comments:

Post a Comment