Friday, October 23, 2009

Looking Backwards

Today I sat, looking through pictures, reflecting on the goodtimes in my life when I realized I can't go back. Maybe my case is extreme coming from such an unusual background, but still everyone leaves home sometime and when they go back its gone. Places grow and change without us. One day we're ruling the halls and hitting up the cool hang outs, the next were going back to see new rituals, new faces, a strange and different place. Take advantage of your home, because once you leave you can't go back.

~M&M

1 comment:

  1. Hey, your blog isn't tracking your followers. I signed up yesterday and when I went on today it said you didn't have any followers, I was the first to sing up, my feelings are hurt. I passed your blog address to others, hope they log on. Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete