Friday, October 23, 2009

Sadistic Statistics

Statistics: the math from hell.
I sit in that class wondering if I'll ever even get a probability of passing. My fraction seems to lower every day.
The sigma notations all over the board flow into my ears, and squeeze away at my brain until I think it might pop.
Even my silent scream of "AHHH!!!" that I write on to my friend's notepaper next to me doesn't seem to sum up the tragedy occurring. Why am I forced to sit in a class that I might NEVER use? Or use everyday.
I hope it's never.

The teacher rambles on, and time slows to a annoying sludge as I frantically try to make sense of what is happening on the blackboard. I watch the other kids scribbling notes furiously, nodding their heads while they mutter "Yes, yes, now I see!"
I can hear my brain cells screaming at me.
Then it's over. Everyone files out of class, and I end up more confused then when I started.

Now I have a day's worth of math to do, and not a clue how to do it.
Whoooooooo.


~M&M

No comments:

Post a Comment